Binford Tools is a fictional hardware and power tool company from Home Improvement. Along with sponsoring Tim Taylor's Tool Time, a common occurrence involved Tim showcasing an overpowered version of one of Binford's products (usually the "Binford 6100"), often leading to disaster. There was also a Binford toolbox displayed in the 1995 movie Toy Story.
- The Binford name was inspired by John H. Binford from Van Nuys, California, who attended Van Nuys High School with a writer of Home Improvement.
- At the Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World, trucks that move scenery props into place for the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show have Binford logos on the sides.
- In the Last Man Standing episode, the Friending Library has a toolbox with the Binford name.
- Every tool used on the show is called the "Binford 6100."
- A red Binford toolbox was seen in Toy Story in Sid's room when Buzz and Woody were trying to escape. A reference to the voice actor, Tim Allen, and his role in Home Improvement.