Binford Tools is a hardware and power tool manufacturing company from Home Improvement. Along with sponsoring Tim Taylor's show, Tool Time, a common occurrence involved Tim showcasing an overpowered version of one of Binford's products (usually the "Binford 6100"), often leading to disaster.
- The name "Binford" was inspired by John H. Binford from Van Nuys, California, who attended Van Nuys High School with a writer of Home Improvement.
- At the Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World, trucks that move scenery props into place for the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show have Binford logos on the sides.
- In a Last Man Standing episode, the Friending Library has a toolbox with the Binford name.
- Nearly every tool used on the show is called the "Binford 6100", excluding a few such as the Binford 8200 Chainsaw featured in Season 2, Episode 9.
- A red Binford toolbox was seen in Sid's room in Toy Story when Buzz Lightyear and Woody were trying to escape.
- This is a reference to Buzz's voice actor, Tim Allen, and his role on Home Improvement.
- Morgan Wandell eventually became the vice president of Binford, branded everything with the Binford logo (including the back of Heidi Keppert's shorts), and changed the show's name to Binford's Tool Time. Morgan then decided to make Tool Time like The Jerry Springer Show, and staged a fight to boost ratings, this showed that Binford had become a corrupted company (just as Randy Taylor had predicted). This prompted Tim to and quit the show, which resulted in Morgan losing his job.
- In Batman: The Animated Series Season 1, Episode 46, the Joker is seen reaching into a green toolbox labeled "Binford Tools" to grab a wrench.